Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Waiting...

So, we're still waiting for Baby Girl's arrival!  I was having so many contractions last week that I was sure she was going to make an early debut.  However, the last few days have been very quiet, and I've felt very energetic.  Now, I'm thinking maybe this is going to be a late baby!  Our due date isn't until November 24, so we still may have an on-time arrival.

Two weeks ago, my friend Vangie paid a visit and brought me these adorable baby booties and hat.  She knit them herself.  The booties are so cute, they almost makes me want to learn to knit, but I'm not sure if I have the patience for it.


In other news, my parents are in town! It has been so much fun to have them here.
Mom has been spending most of her free time feeling my belly and trying to get the baby to kick.
Dad has been working hard keeping up with things at the office and eating cookies.  Lots of cookies.

While John has been working, I've enjoyed spending time with my parents and going on walks.  The weather has definitely turned colder, and I'm thrilled that I can still zip up my winter coat!

1 comment: