Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lydia's New Ride

On Friday we enjoyed a sunny 65 degrees!  Although we're back to temperatures in the 30's and 40's, it feels like Spring is just around the corner.  All this sunny weather has made me really want a jogging stroller.  After researching strollers for a few days, I had a hard time justifying spending a lot on a single stroller, when more than likely we will need a double stroller before too long (Grandparents: no, we are not expecting another baby any time soon!).  Yesterday morning I found this beauty on Craigslist: a barely used pink and brown BOB Revolution.    

The color wasn't my first choice, but I successfully bargained for nearly 70% off retail price!  Before we committed to the purchase, Daddy and Lydia did a little online research as to the safety of purchasing a used stroller. 
Once Daddy gave the go-ahead, the whole family trekked up to the Bronx to pick up our new BOB stroller.
 Once we were home, Lydia tried out her new ride.

She loved it! Actually, she thought it was hilariously funny and couldn't stop smiling and giggling.  I think she felt like she was on a throne!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my she looks like she's thrilled to have her new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her outfit matches her ride! She wants to go fast!

    ReplyDelete