Monday, February 6, 2012

A Sick Baby

Lydia and I have both been battling colds for over a week. Lydia's cold, unfortunately, turned into double ear infections.  Thankfully, we were able to get into the doctor quickly and the antibiotics have started working.  Poor little thing still doesn't feel great, though.  On Saturday when John was at class, Lydia and I spent some quality time lounging, having picnics, and dealing with baby crankiness.







Lydia loves to be on the move, and I can tell something is really wrong when I find her like this multiple times a day!


Please ignore our messy floors.  I didn't have the heart to strap her in her high chair, so we had snack time on the kitchen floor.



Lydia enjoyed her snacks out of her dish, and off the floor!

Post-nap hair do.



Squatting is the preferred eating position.




Post-snack lounge time.





After dinner Lydia perked up a bit, and was ready for her post-meal run around.

No comments:

Post a Comment