Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mister Softee

I love New York in the summer. Granted, I've only lived here for a few weeks, but I do love it. I love the sunshine, the street fairs, the fruit stands. But most of all, I love Mister Softee ice cream trucks.

Looks like any old ice cream truck, right? Don't be fooled. Mister Softee serves up the tastiest frozen delights, including unusually creamy, rich soft serve ice cream. You can have your soft serve cone with sprinkles, toppings, or dipped. I like mine like this:

Ah, artificial cherry dip cone...I won't take the time today to extol the wonder of the artificial cherry dip cone, but if you've never had one, you're definitely missing out.

Here's a highly unattractive action shot to entertain you.

Thank goodness, this next one was staged...

So, come visit me in New York, and I'll treat you to a Mister Softee!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are hilarious!! Great post! MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never had one of these. This calls for a Mister Softee break one of these days!

    ReplyDelete