Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dinner in Brooklyn

Last night we met one of John's friends for dinner in a very trendy Brooklyn neighborhood. We went to a lovely little Italian restaurant, which had an outdoor dining room covered by real grape vines! This is the ceiling of the restaurant.
I actually got this picture from the internet. The grapes weren't growing when we were there, but I hope we can come back to eat grapes off of the ceiling.

I took these pictures with my cell phone, so they're kind of blurry.


After the sun set, they put out little lanterns and lights. It was just a beautiful setting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful! Was the food good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was very good. Kind of simple Italian. I had penne with fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil, olive oil, and garlic. Very fresh and delish! When you come visit, we'll have dinner at this restaurant!

    ReplyDelete