Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Dangerous Combination

What happens when you give a pregnant woman a free subscription to Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping on anything)?





Yes, yours truly ordered 12 bags of Chipotle Cheese Rice & Bean Chips from Amazon.  I'm embarrassed to admit how excited I got when the package arrived.  In my defense, these chips are truly delicious!  I first tried them when visiting my parents this summer.  Unfortunately, the chips are not available ANYWHERE in the metro NY area.  Thank goodness for Amazon!

3 comments:

  1. Where are you going to store all of those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I visit you guys tomorrow? Those chips are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully our hall closet is very large! David- come visit anytime. I anticipate our chip inventory will be good through April.

    ReplyDelete