Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Change 1 Year Brings!

It's hard to believe that just one year ago, John and I were newlyweds!


The past year has been the most wonderful, memory-filled year of my life. It has also been a year of incredible change...


We never would have imagined that just a year after our marriage we would be eagerly anticipating the arrival of our new "roommate"...

 

assembling a stroller and car seat...


and practicing our baby-holding skills! 

Special thanks to our friends who let John and I hold their twin babies each Sunday at church.  Baby Olivia was particularly interested in John this past Sunday.  She couldn't stop staring at him!  I feel the same way myself :)

I marvel at God's goodness in bringing John and me together, in giving us a joyful first year of marriage and blessing us with a baby girl due in just 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment