Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boston

Yesterday John and I went to Boston. John had a business meeting, and I decided to tag along. We hopped on the Bolt Bus at 7am. Unfortunately, what was supposed to be a four hour ride turned into a six hour ride, due to traffic and rainy weather. It wasn't too bad, because we both had our laptops and were able to be quite productive.

We arrived in Boston at 1pm. John ran off to his business meeting, and I had time to take all of two photographs.


It was pouring down rain. But that didn't stop me from taking a very short walk through Boston's Downtown Crossing area. I liked Boston- it felt like a pretty laid back, very old city. It was refreshing to see some different scenery.

When John returned from his meeting, we took the subway out to Harvard Business School. John met up with a friend from New York who is in the business program there. It was a very short visit, but I was able to see a little of the business school.

We then scurried back to the bus station and caught a 4:30pm bus home. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment