Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lydia's Big Catch

A few weeks ago we went to Ikea in Brooklyn to pick up supplies for the Baby Cave.  It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, which meant that we could take the ferry from Manhattan over to Ikea.  Ikea has its own pier in Brooklyn! Our plan was slightly flawed in that I didn't read the ferry schedule carefully enough. So, we were content to cab there and ferry back.

Lydia was excited for her big trip!

Aunt Adrienne came along to help out and do a little shopping of her own. She bought halogen bulbs and straws. Why straws? Because they make drinking water so much more fun!

Lydia found the most disgusting stuffed animal I have ever seen in my life.
This stuffed rat had a nearly 12 inch long tail! Eww.

John and I successfully purchased all the supplies for the baby cave, which was an amazing feat. I always seem to forget something on my shopping list whenever I go to Ikea.

After a 7 minute ferry ride, we were back in Manhattan!


2 comments: