Friday, October 23, 2009

From our Window

One of my favorite things about our new apartment is the view from the living room window. For some reason, right after I wake up each morning, I usually run to the living room window and look out. It's not that I'm expecting to see anything in particular, I just really enjoy the view. Two or three weeks ago, I was shocked to find a cruise ship obscuring our view of the Statue of Liberty.

I had no idea that cruise ships went up the Hudson River, but sure enough there was a cruise ship right outside our living room window.

Since the initial sighting, John and I have seen four or five cruise ships come through, all at various times of day and night.

Below are some photographs of a recent sunset.

I love how the sun hits the sides of the buildings in this photo.



1 comment: